Up to 100% First Time Crypto Bonus
BetOnline has been operating offline since 1991, and the poker room appeared in 1999. In 2016, BetOnline joined the Chico Poker Network and became a part of it. The brand attracts many new crypto poker players because they can find a good match in terms of skills.
Players at BetOnline can choose several different layouts of UI. Thanks to the notes and player labels system, you can select tables in the main menu of the poker room.
Welcome package up to 1500 EUR + 150 fs
888Starz Poker is a young crypto poker room less crowded than more popular casinos. It is a good poker room for novice players. 888Starz is suitable for multi-tabling on up to 4 tables. We were astonished by the number of localizations (50+).
It is not the best place for frequenters who are used to playing big. The site's UI is somewhat cluttered and complex.
Up to €1000 to new customers 100% deposit bonus
Chipstars is a new crypto poker room established in September 2020. It aims to grow its audience with user-friendly software and aggressive promotions. We tested cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals - they work as intended.
As is expected in the industry, they offer no-deposit and large first deposit bonuses to attract fresh players. Another feature of the room is the little traffic, a significant part of which play on low, medium, and micro-limits.
Welcome Pack Up to $1000 + 100 Free Spins
Ditobet Poker was launched in 2021 and immediately began positioning itself as an innovative crypto poker platform. At the time of writing this review, Ditobet Poker had a minimal amount of cash traffic.
The room accepts deposits and pays out winnings by different banking methods, including cryptocurrency. Ditobet has a link to a downloadable desktop application. We checked the windows version.
100% up to $1,000 Bonus on Your First THREE Deposits
SportsBetting is a poker room part of the Chico network and targets primarily Canadian players. It is recognized for fast payouts, the ability to use additional software, and a convenient schedule for playing at night.
People say it is a room with many defenseless players — one of the biggest in crypto poker. There are regular rake races with significant prizes for cash players.
Wink Rake (Poker) is still only a beta version.
Licenses: Costa Rica License Curacao
#7 Bet it All
Crypto Bonus! 150% up to $/€100
BetItAll service is under development. In the near future, it will open the possibility of investing in major live tournaments. If you don't play poker at all or are unsure of your abilities, you can bet on other players. To do so, use the Bet on Winners tab.
What Is Up With Our Top Crypto Poker Sites?
This section features each of the top crypto poker sites. We advise you to check and compare user ratings marked with star icons. Find pros & cons under the screenshot of the corresponding website.
#1 Betonline (⭐4.83 | CBF ⭐8.68)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 In fact, the only full-fledged means of payment here are cryptocurrencies. In addition to Bitcoin, such cryptocurrencies as Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and others are accepted.
- 🔥 Includes sports betting, casino, and poker. The company operates under license from the government of Panama.
- 🔥 Offers one of the largest deposit options in the gambling industry. The advantage of having multiple deposit options is combined with the advantage of withdrawing money in several ways.
- 🔥 All users are provided with a safe and secure gaming platform. Without the risk of hacking or theft.
- 🔥 Mobile betting at BetOnline. All you have to do is download the free app for almost every kind of game except iOS, to your phone.
- 🔥 Variety of poker tournaments. BetOnline specializes in Texas Hold'em and Omaha - perfect for you if you're on a tight budget.
- 🔥 In general, it has not appeared in any public scandals. We are not aware of any problems with payouts or bans for no reason.
- 🔥 It is worth noting the statistics section offered on the site. In spite of everything, it is really good.
- 💀 The renewal requirement. You will need to put down a small amount of money before you can withdraw any money you have earned.
- 💀 No iOS app. Surprisingly, while creating all kinds of gaming clients, the developers did not care to create software for iPhone and iPad users.
#2 888Starz (⭐4.74 | CBF ⭐6.68)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 888Starz accepts many different cryptocurrencies. When paying in cryptocurrency, there are no commissions. The distinctive feature is that platform works also on its own token 888Tron.
- 🔥 Casino, poker, and sports betting. The platform is multilingual: content on the website is displayed in more than 60 languages.
- 🔥 The company works only with licensed and reliable suppliers of games. A wide selection of games: card games, dice games, lotteries, roulette, ship battles, slot machines, and more.
- 🔥 The 888starz express day promotion is of a regular nature. The organizer uses the most popular events to compose the 5 expresses for the coming day.
- 🔥 Sports betting quotes are quite high. In addition to traditional sports events, you can also bet on cybersports, politics, or even television games.
- 🔥 There is an opportunity to play live casino games. You can play Blackjack, Keno, Poker, Sic-Bo, Baccarat, Roulette, Monopoly, and Dice live.
- 🔥 Live Betting. You can choose not only different sports but also different betting methods.
- 🔥 This company has a 24-hour customer support service. You can use email, online chat and call the hotline to contact the operator.
- 💀 No Android and iOS applications. Games that are available in the full version, it is not possible to run comfortably on mobile devices.
- 💀 It's hard to get a bonus. No opportunity to adjust the coupon provided by the organizer.
#3 Chipstars (⭐4.63 | CBF ⭐0.00)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 The casino supports the most popular deposit options. In particular, today you can make a deposit using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, and Ethereum.
- 🔥 The registration process is quite simple and will take you no more than a minute. After the registration procedure, the client is immediately credited with welcome bonuses.
- 🔥 Various methods of payment and recharge. Fast processing of applications for withdrawal of winnings.
- 🔥 Chipstars is translated into more than six languages. A good sign is that it operates under an official Curacao license.
- 🔥 Modern software. The number of events offered to visitors is quite extensive. Gambling enthusiasts can choose between free variants and certified versions.
- 🔥 Has everything that a player may need to make productive sports betting. Choose a sport that you know exactly.
- 🔥 It conducts a lot of promotions. The platform tries to meet the needs of customers and strives to win new users.
- 💀 A new platform with no history. Chipstars is a young room, launched in October 2020.
- 💀 Still no native apps. Clients for Android and iOS are currently under development.
#4 Ditobet (⭐4.38 | CBF ⭐5.65)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Good choice of payment systems. Currently accepts about 15 types of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, XRP, and others. In the account settings, you can conveniently add other currencies.
- 🔥 Despite the fact that the platform is relatively new it has an acceptable choice of casino games, sports competitions, and poker. In addition, the platform offers a good selection of slots and table games, as well as a live casino.
- 🔥 Wide coverage of major events. This provides great flexibility, from betting on who just wins to betting on who scores first.
- 🔥 Saturated section "Live" bets. When you want something more than just cheering for the team when you want to get more adrenaline from the game.
- 🔥 Bonuses and promotions for players. Welcome bonus on your first deposit of 100% on deposits of 100 euros.
- 🔥 The easy interface of the website. In the main part of the website, the first thing that catches the eye is the bright, colorful teasers that draw the attention of the newcomers to the available bonuses and tempting offers.
- 🔥 Good support service. The site provides quality support at all stages.
- 🔥 The company is registered offshore, in Curacao. The licensee of this country has approved Ditobet as a gaming service provider.
- 💀 Average betting odds. Once again, note that for betting it is important to conduct a thorough statistical analysis, the last game.
- 💀 There is no referral program. Also, there are low betting limits on some events.
#5 Sportsbetting.Ag (⭐4.36 | CBF ⭐0.00)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 At SportsBetting.ag there are many ways to deposit and withdraw. From credit cards to bank transfer, postal money order, or bank check to cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, and Ripple).
- 🔥 A variety of bonuses, starting with the "Welcome Bonus," in which bettors can get an extra 50% on their deposit. The platform reminds new users that they can use the promo code "SB100" on their first deposit.
- 🔥 Competitiveness of odds. Offers competitive and early betting lines and odds for dozens of sports featured on the site.
- 🔥 A mobile app is available. For Android and iOS devices.
- 🔥 Network traffic is slowly but steadily growing. SportsBetting poker is the second largest field with North American players.
- 🔥 Not the most expensive and prestigious gaming license of Panama. Players can be assured that their data is safe and secure.
- 🔥 Good enough customer support. Despite several complaints over the past few years, the platform continues to provide 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and chat.
- 💀 Withdrawal speed. Withdrawals at SportsBetting.ag can take anywhere from one or two days to a week.
- 💀 SportsBetting.Ag has no loyalty program with the usual statuses and points. The casino offers privileges based on the volume of your bets, not on whether you win or lose.
- 💀 High computer load when playing on 6-8 poker tables. For professional active players, there is a need to have a powerful PC.
#6 Wink (⭐4.12 | CBF ⭐0.00)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 The Wink platform runs on the TRON blockchain and its native cryptocurrency WIN. The project has shown excellent results and won the trust of many users.
- 🔥 It is different from regular casinos and gaming sites. It offers a good list of games to play and earn money.
- 🔥 It has a perfectly good set of informative and clear instructions. It is easy to understand their purpose and how it works in the marketplace.
- 🔥 The integrity of the game is ensured by verifiable smart contracts. Thanks to blockchain technology, betting players can be sure that they are playing fairly with the theory of probability.
- 🔥 You are in full control of all your funds. No waiting for a deposit and most importantly - absolutely no delays in withdrawal.
- 🔥 Wink offers users more than 250 games not only in-house development. There are also the most popular developers of gambling software, such as NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Playtech, and Blueprint Gaming.
- 💀 The platform also has certain country restrictions. The customer should know before attempting to join the platform.
- 💀 Since this is just a TRC-20 supporter network, there aren't many global trade tokens available on it. The stablecoin market is rapidly evolving, and there are other, no less interesting, cryptocurrencies, the rate of which is pegged to the dollar.
#7 Bet it All (⭐4.09 | CBF ⭐4.74)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Deposit to the game account is possible by various methods. Including popular cryptocurrencies Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and BitcoinCash.
- 🔥 The casino site looks attractive. The interface is convenient and intuitive, there are even some original elements.
- 🔥 Bet It All Casino has over 2800+ games. Including table games as well as 5-reel, 4-reel and classic 3-reel slots. There are virtual games as well as a live casino.
- 🔥 There is a welcome package for beginners. The bonus program Bet it All is balanced and built in such a way that players receive the maximum number of bonuses.
- 🔥 Quality support available. In case of questions, players can always ask for help from the support specialists.
- 🔥 Bet it All is registered in Curacao as well as the UK Gambling Commission. Any site visitor can check it by clicking on the gambling commission icon in the footer. It is also subject to external audits on an almost regular basis.
- 💀 The casino does not have a mobile app. Mobile casinos are becoming an indispensable attribute of the player.
- 💀 Live chat doesn't work. You can feel free to send a letter by e-mail.
- 💀 Incorrect display of information in the FAQ. The entire text is collected in a narrow and long column, so finding answers to the topics of interest is very problematic.
Crypto Poker Sites: The Ultimate Beginners' Guide
This article will break down the realm of crypto poker sites, which have exploded in popularity in recent years and revolutionized the gambling sector.
Benefits of Crypto Poker Sites
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is now much easier, owing to their ever-growing popularity. So it's only natural that crypto poker sites also take the world by storm. Crypto casinos first surfaced as an improved version of online casinos, allowing pikers a safer and faster alternative
With that in mind, if the idea of crypto casinos sounds exciting and you find regular live casino games dull and repetitive, it's time to give crypto poker sites a try. To help you take the leap of faith, we've curated a rundown of four benefits crypto poker sites can offer you.
The mere fact that crypto poker sites let players use cryptocurrencies to fund their accounts leads to increased privacy and security. With generous promotions and no forced Know Your Customer (KYC) standards, these rooms are perfect for people who want to remain anonymous.
Regarding cryptocurrencies, they're anonymous because you can hold a crypto address without revealing anything about your real identity in the said address. Better yet, you can even have multiple addresses, and in theory, rest assured that nothing can link those addresses together.
What about your network traffic? You can keep your browsing activities private and ensure region-based security by connecting to a Virtual Private Network. VPNs work by encrypting your network traffic, making it unreadable to hackers, your ISP, and anyone without the decryption key. This ensures no one can ever prove you visited these sites.
Security is the biggest concern among newbie gamblers looking to join crypto poker sites. The best cryptocurrency gambling platform should be regulated by established regulatory bodies, such as the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission), to put you at ease and ensure your security.
What's more? The safest crypto poker sites will be on the leading edge of technological trends and have measures to mitigate risks. Some must-have measures include (but aren't limited to) third-party auditing, a proactive stance towards collusion and bots, proper data encryption, secure banking integrations, and a trusted management team with experience.
The other measure is regularly scheduled internal security audits. Safety is an active process, explaining why the most reputable platforms also have dedicated security teams. The role of these teams is to constantly check servers, programs, processes, and overall procedures to ensure they're at optimum performance.
Quick Deposits & Withdrawals with Altcoins
With the existing banking infrastructure, it can take banks up to a week to validate and settle cross-border payments. Businesses and consumers have grown accustomed to that for decades, but it shouldn't be the norm for fans of iGaming.
The rise of Blockchain technology offers a means of transferring files, contracts, and money from point A to B in significantly shorter time frames and at considerably lower costs. Better yet, Blockchain technology can democratize finance by opening doors to anyone who currently lacks essential financial services.
Another reason crypto poker sites are gaining momentum over traditional live casino games is accessibility and convenience. If you've been a gambling aficionado for a while, you know most ground-based casinos are often located in regions far away from residential areas. And even when one opens in a residential area, it may be troublesome to trace.
Fortunately, all that has evolved, thanks to the advent of the Internet and the rise of cryptocurrencies. All you need now is a laptop and a steady Internet connection to register for a poker game.
What's more? The mobile sector has made the industry even more convenient. You can now install hundreds of apps on your tablet or smartphone and play your hands from anywhere and at any time. No more need for fancy wear.
The other restriction crypto poker sites have gotten rid of is the initial deposit that was previously required to spend on a platform. This is an impressive upgrade even for most connoisseurs of the game.
For instance, you may be the player who only plays for fun and isn't interested in risking your entire life savings. If that sounds like you, then a no deposit limit casino would be a perfect choice. These licensed crypto poker sites allow players to spend as little as they desire.
How to Start Off With Crypto Poker Sites – Step-by-Step Guide
What was once in the realm of technical 'geeks' is now very much mainstream. Not long ago, one would need help finding and getting started with a reliable poker platform. But now, crypto poker sites have become as common as Reddit-pushed Altcoins.
That said, how do you choose the best ones from the dozens available? After all, you must ensure you're not in for a rug pull. In this section of the guide, we've taken a deeper look at how anyone can get started with crypto poker sites.
Let's cut to the chase.
How to Pick a Crypto Poker Site From Our List
Does it Support Your Geo?
Although crypto poker sites hope to circumvent all geographic restrictions, some nations are still blocklisted by most gambling platforms. This implies that individuals from these nations won't be able to access the sites.
If you come across a site that still accepts players from "supposedly" blocked nations, do not trust it. Chances are it's a malicious site that'll reject all withdrawals once you've deposited. Avoid disappointments while trying your luck with a crypto poker site you love by doing some scrolling and ensuring that it accepts players from your nation.
Interestingly, some players from countries where online gambling and betting are forbidden have found all sorts of malpractices to circumvent these restrictions. These players hide their actual position using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and provide a fake location instead.
Unfortunately, these practices are illegal and punishable by the law. Even worse, most crypto poker sites now use state-of-the-art programs to detect actual locations and restrict users from breaking the law. If these tools catch up with your illegal activities, you could lose your deposit (and any winnings.)
Is it Trustworthy?
The crypto poker sites you choose should have stellar reputations. The first way to ensure this is to consider platforms with many players.
Subsequently, deep dive and look at what these fellow pikers have to say about the company. A deeper dive is necessary because player reviews on shady crypto poker sites can be easily manipulated. Preferably, see what other customers have to say about the platform on third-party forums dedicated to reviewing poker sites.
This leads us to the next sign that a crypto poker site is trustworthy, i.e., the site's longevity. Poker and cryptocurrencies in the same sentence are a relatively new concept. So, if the platform you're about to choose has been in operation for more than five years, chances are it's a legit one.
This doesn't mean you should instantly exclude new sites. Just take them with a grain of salt.
Plus, we do not encourage using crypto poker sites that promise 100% anonymous pokers. A little bit of KYC goes a long way, and the most reputable poker sites promote that approach.
Another area where trustworthiness could come into play is the fairness and randomness of the results produced by crypto poker sites. Regulated platforms must declare the RTP (Return to Player) percentage of their games and have them vetted for fairness by 3rd party testing firms.
Lucky for you, a service that allows you to evaluate each crypto site's results for yourself has been invented. Known as "Provably Fair," this is simply an algorithm on the Blockchain that users can employ to confirm that the platform isn't offering unfair games weighted too far in favor of the online casino or poker operators.
Is it End-to-End Crypto or Uses Crypto for Deposits Only
We've already established that cryptocurrencies in crypto poker sites are used the same way people use Mastercard or Visa in regular online casinos. Note, though, that not all crypto poker sites are end-to-end crypto, which implies some may accept cryptocurrency deposits but offer fiat currency withdrawals.
Others award you multiple options, like withdrawing in both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies (including those you didn't use to deposit.) Ensure the crypto poker sites you pick can accommodate your changing withdrawal needs well into the future.
Is the User-Support Helpful
Ask any avid gambler, and they'll confirm that excellent customer service is the hallmark of a safe and trustworthy gambling site. Of course, we hope you'll never need customer support at your preferred crypto poker site. Still, knowing that competent and readily available assistance is within arm's reach will help ease you in.
What's more? Every gambler wants to feel protected and may need assistance at any time of the day. As such, ensure the customer support at the site you're about to sign into is available 24/7. Questions regarding the games, bonuses, payments, and other aspects of the user experience usually can't wait. The customer service may also need to serve clients in different time zones.
To confirm that the user support is helpful, contact them on different occasions and at different times of the day before registering at the poker platform.
Perhaps the most obvious factor to consider when picking the best crypto poker site is whether or not the casino in question offers payment methods compatible with your finances.
Suppose you intend to make deposits by cryptocurrency, for instance. In that case, you might find your choice of online casinos to be limited: not all platforms offer cryptocurrency payments, and many are instead restricted to credit cards, e-wallets, debit cards, and bank transfers.
Even when a crypto poker site accepts cryptocurrencies, most choose to restrict their payment methods to big names like Bitcoin. Ensure the platform you eventually pick is compatible with the crypto you own.
Here is a scenario. What do you usually do when you've had a good day (or even week) at the tables – when you run deep or win a huge tournament? Chances are you get anxious to cash out. More importantly, you want to cash out the fastest way possible.
With that in mind, if you think getting paid too slowly could leave you sweating bullets, ensure that the crypto poker sites you pick are fast-paying. The only way to confirm this is to read what current users on the platform have to say about their withdrawal experiences.
Limits on Withdrawals
Every crypto poker site restricts withdrawals that their players can make. These restrictions can come in the form of a time limit, amount limit, or a combination of the two. An amount limit is when a poker site states the maximum amount of money you can withdraw in a single transaction.
A time limit refers to when crypto poker sites limit the number of withdrawals a player can make within a specified period. For example, a crypto poker site may limit the number of withdrawals to once per week.
Most platforms have limits that combine both time and amount.
Before joining a crypto poker site, go through its withdrawal limits and confirm that they won't hinder your gambling style. This particularly applies to high rollers. Since high rollers tend to make huge deposits and bet massive amounts, they also tend to make big withdrawals from their online casino player accounts.
Online gambling is a highly competitive industry, and operators are constantly scouring new ways to one-up each other. The goal is to incentivize you to play at their sites and not their competitors'. This implies there are always promotions and bonuses you can take advantage of.
The first promotion or bonus you should watch out for is a direct rake back. Most crypto poker sites also offer a variety of other deals like deposit bonuses, monthly bonuses, high roller bonuses, and more, all of which mean additional crypto coins in your wallet.
Why not take advantage of this situation by picking a crypto poker site with the best promotions?
Pick a Crypto Wallet (Custodial vs. Non-Custodial)
The possession of cryptocurrencies is linked to wallet addresses, which store your private keys and keep your crypto assets accessible and safe. Your crypto wallet also allows you to spend, receive, and send your cryptocurrencies however you see fit.
Note, however, that different types of crypto wallets serve different purposes. Some are designed to hold a single currency, whereas others can safely store all the top (plus another minor) cryptocurrencies. Some can even be run from the comfort of a smartphone app.
The other two main types of wallets you should consider when picking a crypto wallet are custodial and non-custodial wallets.
A custodial wallet offers to store all your sensitive assets and user data (including the wallet's private key.) This basically implies that third-party services, like Coinbase, Blockchain.com, Binance, etc., provide storage services for your assets, and you only get login access to send or receive payments.
Non-custodial crypto wallets, on the other hand, grant all access to you, the wallet owner. The private key is only stored by you and isn't accessible by third parties.
Also, note that non-custodial crypto wallets are fully decentralized, and excellent examples include Metamask, Trezor, Ledger Nano, Exodus, and mobile wallets like Mycelium and Coinomi.
The crypto wallet you eventually pick boils down to your personal preferences.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency
If you're new to cryptocurrencies, figuring out how to buy some can be daunting at first. This section of the guide will go over how you can go from fiat funds to being a crypto holder in just two steps.
First, you'll need to pick a crypto exchange or broker. Exchanges are platforms where sellers and buyers meet to trade cryptocurrencies. Some of the most well-known cryptocurrency exchanges are Binance, Gemini, and Coinbase.
On the other hand, cryptocurrency brokers take the complexity out of purchasing crypto, offering easy-to-use interfaces that interact with crypto exchanges on your behalf. Most brokers charge higher fees than crypto exchanges, while others claim to be "free."
Instead, these "free" options will often sell information about what you and other traders are buying or selling to large funds or brokerages. SoFi and Robinhood are two of the most well-known crypto brokers available today.
How to Exchange Crypto Coins (Which exchanges Can Be Used)
When initially buying your crypto coins, did you open an account with a cryptocurrency exchange? If you did, that's the same account you'll use to exchange crypto coins (either for cash or other cryptocurrencies.)
Crypto exchanges function similarly to online brokerage platforms, offering you the tools you need to sell or buy digital currencies like Dogecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
To help you find the right exchange, here are the best options according to crypto traders and investors: Gemini, Crypto.com, BitMart, Kraken, Cash App, Bisq, Coinbase, eToro, Binance, and Robinhood Crypto.
When picking the crypto exchange that meets your needs and personal preferences, factors you should consider include reputation, customer service, security, fees, payment methods, and supported assets. Some exchanges only support leading cryptocurrencies, while others allow you to trade and exchange hundreds of options.
How to Deposit Crypto
Depositing funds to your chosen crypto poker sites should take no more than a couple of hours. This guide section will cover each general step for making a poker site deposit.
First, you'll need to buy the said crypto assets, which you can quickly do using the guide I've highlighted above. As a general rule, you want to go for leading currencies like Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT) because of their popularity, which makes them easy assets to trade.
Bitcoin is more stable in terms of price, whereas Tether and Ethereum transactions are significantly faster.
Next, ensure the funds are in your personal crypto wallet before attempting the transfer, lest you lose all your funds. Once you have confirmed, head over to the crypto poker sites' profile dashboard and find the link labeled "deposit," "payments," or "cashier."
Pick your preferred cryptocurrency, enter the amount you'd like to deposit and fill all other blank boxes accordingly. When you make the initial deposit, chances are the personal wallet address you enter will be permanently assigned to your account, and you'll only be able to transact using that in the future.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
The withdrawal process at a reputable crypto poker site should be equally simple (depending on the time of the day you're performing the withdrawals.) First, go to your profile dashboard on the platform, and navigate to the withdraw section.
Next, select the cryptocurrency to withdraw from and the network to which you'd like to transfer your funds. The withdrawal will be sent to the personal wallet address you provided while making the deposit. Regarding processing times, that will also depend on the chosen network activity.
Crypto Poker Sites FAQ
Is Bitcoin Poker Legal?
Yes, bitcoin poker is legal. Since bitcoins are simply an additional payment option, using them to make or receive payments shouldn't be treated differently from using your country's fiat currency. If online poker sites are deemed legal in your nation or state, so is bitcoin poker.
That said, it's better to be safe than sorry. To ensure you're not getting involved in any illegal activity that could land you at odds with the law, confirm that your jurisdiction doesn't have additional regulations against CRYPTO poker sites.
Are Crypto Poker Rooms Anonymous?
Since third-party banks do not regulate them, crypto poker sites eliminate the need for personal information. So, yes, crypto poker rooms are anonymous and offer safe spaces for recreational players.
Instead of screen names, these anonymous crypto poker rooms use randomized numbers for the players at the table.
How Do I Deposit Crypto to Poker Rooms?
Depositing funds to play poker with cryptocurrencies is easy and simple, even for beginner gamblers. First, create a personal wallet address and convert your fiat currency into preferred cryptocurrencies.
Once these cryptocurrencies have been sent to your account, head over to your favorite crypto poker sites' rooms and navigate to the deposit section in the cashier tab, fill the empty boxes as required and hit 'submit' or 'go.'
Remember to add any promo codes you may have to claim your welcome bonuses. Also, keep an eye out for any other ongoing promotions and generous deposit bonuses the platform offers.
How Do You Get Crypto Currency?
Any investor or gambler can purchase cryptocurrencies from popular crypto exchanges like Coinbase or apps like Cash App. Some may even opt to use crypto brokers like Charles Schwab, Robinhood, TradeStation, and Caleb & Brown.
Alternatively, some may get cryptocurrencies through financial derivatives like CME's Bitcoin futures or other instruments, such as Bitcoin ETFs and Trusts.
The least common way to get cryptocurrencies is by generating some. All cryptocurrencies are generated by mining. Bitcoin, for instance, is generated using a process that involves downloading software that contains a full or partial history of transactions that have occurred in its network.
How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Crypto?
There are technically no age restrictions for mining or trading cryptocurrencies. That said, crypto exchanges and platforms like Paypal and Coinbase impose a minimum age restriction to use their platform. They require all users to be at least 18 before purchasing crypto, be it, Litecoin, Ether, Dogecoin, or Ethereum.
Not only that. If you're under 18 years of age, it's important to understand the implications of placing your cash into a volatile investment like the cryptocurrency market, which you may not understand when you're young.
How Do I Withdraw Bitcoin From Casino?
To withdraw bitcoin from an online casino, complete any ID verification required (which will vary depending on the crypto poker sites you picked), and head to the withdrawal, payments, or cashier section on your profile dashboard. There, enter the Bitcoin amount you wish to withdraw and click submit.
If the crypto poker site you picked allows you to create new addresses every time you withdraw your funds, opt for that option as it ensures better safety from hackers. Make sure you verify the wallet address before clicking the submit button because payments are irreversible once made.
Do Bitcoin Poker Rooms Need a License?
No, bitcoin poker rooms don't need a license to operate. As such, you'll need to carefully read the company policy and reviews on third-party sites before settling on a platform you think best suits your live casino needs.
If a bitcoin poker room is licensed and regulated, it implies that it has been thoroughly audited and checked by governing bodies like the United Kingdom Gaming Authority or the Malta Gaming Authority. This further infers that you won't need to worry about losing your funds after adding your digital wallet to the platform.
Are Bitcoin Casinos Safe?
For the most part, bitcoin casinos are safe, but it depends on your platform. Above, we've discussed how you should only use reputable, prolific crypto poker sites to prevent snags. That's something we'll reiterate here.
Hundreds, if not thousands, of highly-reviewed crypto casinos boast positive licensure and clear, defined user-support options. These platforms are entirely safe, and you can trust them.