Up to 100% First Time Crypto Bonus
BetOnline is one of the oldest brands in the United States and Canada, providing services in the field of gambling entertainment. The brand has been operating since 2004 and during this time has been loved by tens of thousands of gamblers.
The casino has a huge range of slot machines from such manufacturers as Betsoft, PariPlay, Visionary iGaming, and Concept Gaming. On our site, you can play your favorite slot machines for free and without registration on mobile and PC.
Betsoft GamingConcept GamingDragon GamingFresh Deck StudiosMagmaNucleus Gaming
Casino games: 500
End-to-end Crypto: False
100% matched welcome bonus up to 5 BTC
CloudBet Casino has been offering casino games to its customers using only cryptocurrency since 2013. Slots with jackpots are available, as well as all other popular table games: roulette, poker, baccarat, blackjack, and others.
CloudBet is a licensed crypto casino, so all games of the portal are tested by independent organizations that evaluate the fairness of random number generators.
AinsworthAsia GamingBetsoft GamingELK StudiosEvolution GamingEzugiIron DogLeanderLeapMicrogamingNetEntNolimit CityPlay'n GOPlaysonQuickspinSpinomenalTom HornVivo Gaming
Casino games: 1500
End-to-end Crypto: True
Wager now to join Stake's Daily $100,000 Race!
The casino operator Stake has been in deserved demand among players since 2017. Gaming sections are represented by slots, card games, and roulette from reliable and well-known software developers: NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and many others.
The site is constantly publishing new games and providers. The fact that deposits are accepted only in cryptocurrency satisfies most customers.
1X2 NetworkAmaticBGamingBelatraBetsoft GamingBig Time GamingBlueprint GamingBooming GamesBooongoEndorphinaEvolution GamingEvoplayEzugiFoxiumGameArtHabaneroHacksaw GamingIron DogLeapMicrogaming
Casino games: 2400
End-to-end Crypto: True
Get 7% Casino Boost for 7 minutes - up to 7 mBTC!
Sportsbet.io was founded in 2016. The casino offers a choice of over 4000+ games from more than sixty providers.
But this is far from the site's main achievement - many reviews agree that this casino offers favorable bonuses and a seamless cryptocurrency gaming experience. It's worth checking it out more often, as the promotions are constantly being updated.
2 By 2 GamingAsia GamingBetsoft GamingBlueprint GamingBooming GamesCaleta GamingEndorphinaEvolution GamingEzugiGamatronGameArtGanapatiGeniiHabaneroIndi SlotsJust For The WinKalamba GamesLeanderMicrogamingNetEnt
Casino games: 3000
End-to-end Crypto: False
Up to 500 Euro First Deposit Bonus
Thunderpick is a real find among crypto-casinos. This site offers you a unique gaming experience since 2017. More than 2600 slot machines and more than 300 live casino games are waiting for you. The software is provided by famous game developers - Pragmatic, Quickspin, Ezugi, and others.
Thunderpick combines a user-friendly interface, revved registration, an original loyalty program, and generous customer bonuses.
1x2 Gaming4ThePlayerAmaticBGamingBetsoft GamingBig Time GamingBlueprint GamingEGTELK StudiosElectric ElephantEvolution GamingEvoplayEzugiFantasmaFelix GamingGanapatiHacksaw GamingHigh 5 GamesIron DogJade Rabbit Studio
Casino games: 2000
End-to-end Crypto: False
First Deposit Bonus 300% Up to €5000
N1Bet was founded in 2017. The casino uses the Softswiss platform and cooperates only with reliable gaming software providers. The assortment of casino games includes over 2500 slots, live-rollers, cards, and other entertainment games from 95 providers, including Amatic, Booongo, ELK, Fantazma, Mascot, NetEnt, Microgaming, Spinomenal, Netgame, and many others.
The website is well-structured and makes it easy to find any information or casino game you might need.
1spin4win1x2 Gaming4ThePlayerAbsolute Live GamingAmaticArcademAugust GamingAurum Signature StudiosAuthenticGamesAvatar UXBBGamesBGamingBang BangBelatraBet2TechBetsoft GamingBig Time GamingBlueprint GamingBoomerangBooming Games
Casino games: 2500
End-to-end Crypto: False
Welcome Bonus 100% Up to €5,000 + 100 FS
Dazard Casino debuted in 2021 and despite its short life is considered one of the best gambling projects.
This platform includes many games in the categories of slot machines, live casino and table games. There is even a separate section with crypto games in the stock - a kind of novelty. The platform is backed by reputable providers including Evolution, BetSoft, ELK Studios, Push Gaming, Play'N GO, and Gamomat.
4ThePlayerAbsolute Live GamingArcademAvatar UXBBGamesBGamingBad DingoBang BangBelatraBetsoft GamingBig Time GamingBlueprint GamingBoomerangBooming GamesBooongoBulletproof GamesCT GamingEGTELK StudiosElectric Elephant
Casino games: 6000
End-to-end Crypto: False
Pros & Cons Of Top Bitcoin Casinos
For many, crypto casinos sound like something new. That's why we made a detailed list of pros and cons. Our expert ratings will help to make the correct choice.
#1 Betonline (⭐4.91 | CBF ⭐8.70)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 In fact, the only full-fledged means of payment here are cryptocurrencies. In addition to Bitcoin, such cryptocurrencies as Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and others are accepted.
- 🔥 Includes sports betting, casino, and poker. The company operates under license from the government of Panama.
- 🔥 Offers one of the largest deposit options in the gambling industry. The advantage of having multiple deposit options is combined with the advantage of withdrawing money in several ways.
- 🔥 All users are provided with a safe and secure gaming platform. Without the risk of hacking or theft.
- 🔥 Mobile betting at BetOnline. All you have to do is download the free app for almost every kind of game except iOS, to your phone.
- 🔥 Variety of poker tournaments. BetOnline specializes in Texas Hold'em and Omaha - perfect for you if you're on a tight budget.
- 🔥 In general, it has not appeared in any public scandals. We are not aware of any problems with payouts or bans for no reason.
- 🔥 It is worth noting the statistics section offered on the site. In spite of everything, it is really good.
- 💀 The renewal requirement. You will need to put down a small amount of money before you can withdraw any money you have earned.
- 💀 No iOS app. Surprisingly, while creating all kinds of gaming clients, the developers did not care to create software for iPhone and iPad users.
#2 Cloudbet (⭐4.89 | CBF ⭐8.97)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Support for twenty-three cryptocurrencies. That is why you can bet with Bitcoin, Litecoin, USD Coin, or Dogecoin and not be disappointed.
- 🔥 Nice and pleasant starting bonus. You can select the bonus offer you would like to receive.
- 🔥 Vast selection of sports events. Cloudbet can offer both non-standard and situational formats of events.
- 🔥 Not a bad collection of slot machines. All users will be able to navigate through the variety of choices of slot machines quickly enough.
- 🔥 License from Curacao. Legally operating in most of the regulated markets that operate in Curacao.
- 🔥 The anonymity of users. In many cases, players switch to Cloudbet because of the speed, cost, and confidentiality of transfers.
- 🔥 Low minimum rates. This is ideal for crypto casino players on a tight budget.
- 🔥 A serious approach to the safety of user funds. If the portal provides such protection, you can count on the safety of funds on deposit.
- 🔥 Professional Support. Within a few minutes, it will help with all the questions about the game.
- 🔥 Great mobile version. Cloudbet casino is adapted for mobile screens and runs on all modern smartphones.
- 💀 Many of the major slot suppliers are missing. Substantially less variety of slot suppliers than on other sites.
- 💀 Poor list of incentives and bonuses. Sports betting enthusiasts may be under the impression that most bonuses apply exclusively to an online casino.
#3 Stake (⭐4.86 | CBF ⭐6.97)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Support for six cryptocurrencies. Works with all popular assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Support for little-known or unprofitable coins is out of interest to anyone.
- 🔥 A variety of bonuses and promotions. In the welcome bonus with free spins, players can learn all the nuances of spinning the reels without risking money.
- 🔥 Tournaments with large prize funds. Players can get additional prizes for betting in cryptocurrency by taking part in the loyalty program.
- 🔥 Plenty of events for sports betting. Among these types of events, you can often find very unusual offers.
- 🔥 Compatibility with mobile devices. One of the basic principles of blockchain is to make payments anywhere, anytime.
- 🔥 Low house-edge in casino games. This will help keep the bankroll for a longer period and increase the chances.
- 🔥 Immediate registration and rapid payoffs. You will be transferred money automatically without verification in 5-10 minutes.
- 🔥 Competent and respectful support service. Player support in the Stake makes sure that the player is satisfied with the casino platform.
- 🔥 End-to-end Crypto. Bets and withdrawals are available in cryptocurrencies and other currencies.
- 🔥 Verified license from Curacao. The software is certified and you play in a licensed casino.
- 💀 The interface is not fully completed and localized. If you have a problem with your browser, the only recommendation is to change it to another one.
- 💀 The absence of a mirror. Copies of the site on different servers help to redistribute the load at peak times.
- 💀 Not anonymous. You can't play completely anonymously.
#4 Sportsbet.io (⭐4.79 | CBF ⭐2.89)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Support for nine cryptocurrencies, including Allsportscoin. Large selection of cryptocurrencies for betting, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the list is not limited.
- 🔥 Substantial bonuses in a huge amount. Various themed bonuses are offered with a limited validity period.
- 🔥 Online casinos and virtual games. Sportsbet.io offers a truly wide line of events, as well as a pleasant interface design.
- 🔥 Honest information about games. There is a whole bunch of slots and table games, as well as a great section with real dealers.
- 🔥 Licensed operations. Despite the fact that Curacao is an offshore jurisdiction, it is a familiar place of registration for many gambling projects.
- 🔥 0% commission on cryptocurrency transactions. The platform does not charge for deposits and withdrawals using cryptocurrencies.
- 🔥 Competent and fast technical support. You can use Help Center - there are ready answers to various questions.
- 🔥 Honest sports blog. It is used by many crypto-enthusiasts who share love for sports betting.
- 🔥 A huge selection of sports, up to the most exotic. In addition to regular sports, there are virtual and cybersports.
- 💀 Sports events' odds are not good. The odds are quite average, but for some events, you can still find interesting options.
- 💀 There is a mobile app only for Android devices. As for iOS users, they will have to wait for a little - the application is being developed.
#5 ThunderPick (⭐4.77 | CBF ⭐4.46)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 Cryptocurrency friendly. ThunderPick accepts BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, BCH, DOGE, XRP, and BNB.
- 🔥 The cybersports part of the site is advanced. A large selection of sports and cyber sports betting options.
- 🔥 There is a referral system. Thunderpick offers rewards to those who invite new users to the portal.
- 🔥 Offers a detailed ranking system. A higher rank allows you to participate in a drawing for gift cards, which you can exchange for Thundercoins.
- 🔥 Is secured using HTTPS along with a strong SSL certificate. This ensures that your browsing status is protected from damage.
- 🔥 Wide variety of game modes to choose from. The portal has quick access to all categories of bitcoin sports betting and casino games.
- 🔥 No problems with navigating the site. The animation is smooth and load times are minimal.
- 🔥 Customer service and support. Overall, there is a great experience with customer service.
- 💀 Not available in all countries. If you are from the UK or USA, you will not be able to bet on cybersports.
- 💀 No apps for mobile devices. But Thunderpick is available on both PC and mobile devices.
#6 N1Bet (⭐4.74 | CBF ⭐0.00)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 A wide range of game cryptocurrencies. This gives a wider coverage of players as well as game content.
- 🔥 A single account for sports betting and casino games. N1Bet features up to 40 major sports such as soccer, basketball, tennis, and many others.
- 🔥 License and good recognition of the N1Bet casino. Licensed and regulated by Curacao.
- 🔥 Fast payments, and in full. You only need to voice your wishes and leave a request.
- 🔥 Generous welcome bonuses. As a rule, wagering conditions are imposed on each of them, and some have restrictions on the maximum amount.
- 🔥 At any time of the day or night, you can get help, support, and answers to your questions. All operational questions can be resolved with the support service that operates around the clock.
- 🔥 N1Bet offers fair odds compared to others. Offers bets on spreads, moneylines, teasers, unique events, express bets, and others.
- 💀 A financial imbalance for the player. There are more ways to deposit funds than ways to withdraw them.
- 💀 No communication by phone. Chat or e-mail only.
#7 Dazard (⭐4.74 | CBF ⭐5.49)
Pros & Cons
- 🔥 There are nine crypto coins available, including Bitcoin, Cardano, Ethereum, and TRON. You can be confidential when playing with cryptocurrencies at online casinos.
- 🔥 Users of the service get a good chance to get up to 50 free spins. And this can be done every week. Daily picks, holiday promotions, and many special offers can be found in your personal cabinet.
- 🔥 The Dazard Casino has a VIP club, which can be joined by anyone. However, to become Emperor, you will start with Novus.
- 🔥 Dazard Casino is compatible with mobile devices. In addition, the company is very close to releasing a native app.
- 🔥 Available every day through internal chat and email. Customer Support Service is an instant and the easiest way to get information about all the questions.
- 🔥 More than sixty reputable providers. Looking at the quantity and quality of game content, we begin to wonder what else could be added.
- 🔥 Supports a huge number of payment systems. Dazard instantly pays winnings, which is a significant advantage for customers.
- 💀 Complicated wagering conditions. Winnings from the free spins must be placed with the wager x40.
- 💀 Rules and countries. The most serious deficiencies are found in the rollover rules for deposits and inadequate country coverage.
What You Need to Know about Crypto Casinos
Check out all you need to know about crypto casinos. Find out what they are and how you can benefit from playing at one.
The Benefits of Crypto Casinos
Crypto casinos have come a long way since the first ones appeared online in 2013. With the popularity of both online casino gaming and cryptocurrency growing so much since then, it only makes sense that the demand for crypto gambling sites has increased exponentially in recent years. However, this isn’t merely a case of people riding a trendy wave. Instead, this shift can be attributed mainly to players seeing the advantages that this new breed of online casino offers.
One of the benefits of cryptocurrency is that it provides a high level of anonymity. Why is this important? Well, for starters, some regions have made online gambling illegal. Authorities can easily follow the paper trail that transactions with online casinos leave behind. Because cryptocurrency transactions are pseudo-anonymous, those who use cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals don’t leave any tracks. Consider how helpful this is for people living in countries with strict anti-gambling laws.
That said, anonymity is also valued by people living in countries where online gambling is legal. Who doesn’t appreciate being afforded the highest levels of privacy? Crypto casinos offer almost everybody the most discrete way of getting their online gaming fix without worrying about Big Brother causing problems.
Almost all payment systems claim to be highly secure, be it credit card, eWallet, or another payment platform. While this is generally true, cryptocurrencies are even more secure. This is because cryptocurrency is based on something called a blockchain. Without getting too technical, the blockchain implements the same style of security used by the military, major banks, and even virtual private networks. However, unlike those systems which rely on encryption, the SHA hash functions that the blockchain uses cannot be decrypted. You can think of each transaction in terms of a unique fingerprint that cannot be duplicated.
In terms of the crypto wallets in which your cryptocurrency is stored, they are also highly secure, although they are not totally invulnerable. One thing to keep in mind is that your crypto wallet requires a password. If you happen to lose your password, then there is no way to recover it.
Quick Deposits and Withdrawals
If you have ever used fiat currency at an online casino, then you probably know that your deposit was processed instantly. While crypto deposits are fast at crypto casinos, it usually takes a little bit of time for the funds to appear in your account balance. This is because the deposit has to go through the blockchain before it can clear. These times can vary depending on which crypto you use. For instance, a Ripple deposit will typically go through within minutes, while other cryptos like bitcoin can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to an hour to go through.
As far as transactions go, the most significant advantage of using cryptocurrency comes when it’s time to withdraw funds. In a lot of cases, you can expect to receive a payment within minutes of the withdrawal being processed. Traditional payment solutions simply can’t match this.
Have you ever stumbled across a really good online casino only to discover that it does not offer its services to people in your country? You are much less likely to encounter this if you play at crypto casinos. Of course, it can happen. Licensed crypto casinos must abide by the rules and regulations that apply to them.
Another benefit of playing at cryptocurrency casino sites is that the limits tend to be much more flexible. That is to say that the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are often lower while the maximum limits are significantly higher. This applies to wager limits a lot of the time too. The bottom line is that crypto users face fewer restrictions.
Provably Fair Casino Games
The foundation of any strong relationship relies on trust. For example, you want to be sure that the online casino you play at will promptly pay you when you win. But you also want to know that the games you play are fair. While you often see online gambling sites boast about offering fair games, a lot of savvy players wish to proof of this beyond mere words. This is where “provably fair” comes into play. Provably fair means exactly what it says. These games allow players to verify that they are on the level.
A provably fair game is based on an open-source algorithm that operates on a smart contract platform such as Ethereum. As such, the outcomes of these games cannot be manipulated by anyone, including the operator and the players. It’s all done using an iron-clad programming code.
Before the advent of provably fair games, players had no foolproof way of knowing if the games were on the up and up. Now, you can simply click on the Provably Fair link at the best crypto casinos to verify the results of your wagers. This gives players peace of mind and allows them to enjoy the online casino experience without having to question the fairness of the games. Every provably fair game is certified by the blockchain. This negates the need for any third-party auditors like TST or iTech Labs.
As for the kinds of provably fair games offered at crypto gambling sites? Well, they cover the entire spectrum. You’ll find provably fair dice games, slots, table games, and lottery games, as well as bingo, keno, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Make sure to look for that Provably Fair link if you want to make 100% sure that you’re getting a fair shake.
Crash Gambling Casino Games
Crash games are one of the latest crazes to hit the crypto gaming community. This game is simple to understand and even easier to play at top crypto casinos all over the world. It’s a little like playing the stock market, except a round usually takes less than a minute.
You start a round of Crash by placing your wager. Most sites let you bet between $1 and $10,000, although some sites allow for higher limits. You will then see a multiplier which starts at 1.00. When the game starts, the multiplier begins to grow, and it continues to grow until it suddenly crashes. The key is to cash out your bet before the multiplier crashes. When is the best time to cash out? Well, that depends on how much of a thrill seeker you are. If you pull the plug too early, you risk missing out on a much bigger payout. If you bail out too late, then you’ll lose your wager in the crash.
You’ll find different variations of Crash at different crypto casinos. The main idea of betting, following the multiplier as it grows, and cashing out at the right time applies to most versions. The only real difference is the graphics which aren’t all that great due to the simple nature of the game. It’s a lot like watching a basic graph.
One of the appealing aspects of Crash is that it usually has a very slim house edge. We’re typically talking about 1% or less. As you would expect, the vast majority of these Crash gambling games are provably fair. Most Crash games are currently created by the casino offering the game or by Dapp developers. Mainstream software providers like Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and NetEnt do not currently create these games, although they may soon as the popularity and demand for Crash games continue to grow.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started at Crypto Casinos
Having read this far, there’s a good chance you are interested in immersing yourself in all the top cryptocurrency online casinos offer. While embarking on a crypto online casino journey involves a bit of preparation, you can rest assured that it is quick and straightforward. For your convenience, we will now walk you through the entire process from start to finish. This will ensure that you find the crypto gambling site that best suits your needs.
How to Pick a Crypto Casino from our List
As you probably noticed, we have listed various reputable crypto gambling sites. Our experts have meticulously checked these sites out, and they all meet our high expectations. Nevertheless, you must consider a few factors before opening an account and depositing funds.
Does it Support Players from your Country?
One of the first things you need to confirm is that the site you are considering joining accepts players from your country of residence. If it doesn’t, then simply move on to the next one. Playing at crypto casinos that cater to players in your country will ensure that you don’t run into any snags. You might be able to get away with playing from a restricted region for a little while, but you risk eventually having your account frozen. You might even end up having your funds confiscated, too, which is something that nobody wants.
Is it Trustworthy?
The second thing you need to do is find out if the site is trustworthy. Even though the sites we endorse have earned the approval of our experts, it’s still a good idea to spend a few minutes investigating them on your own. A simple Google search can be very helpful as you will find other expert reviews as well as commentary from real customers. Do not sign up if you have any concerns about a site you’re looking at. We have plenty of other great crypto casinos and bonuses to choose from. The important thing is that you can trust the operator to provide you with a superior and carefree casino adventure. You may like to gamble, but you should never take chances when picking a casino to play at.
Does the Site Support Crypto for Deposits and Withdrawals?
Fortunately, the vast majority of online casinos that accept crypto deposits also offer crypto withdrawals. This makes things a lot easier for the operator and the customer. If you sign up and play at a site that only allows cryptocurrency deposits, then you will need to find an alternate means of cashing out. This is obviously a hassle. Not only in terms of the sheer inconvenience, but fiat currency withdrawals normally involve some type of fee on behalf of the payment provider, and they take longer to process. This negates two of the major benefits of using crypto: low or no fees and near-instant access to your winnings. We strongly urge you to play at crypto casinos that facilitate deposits and withdrawals using your preferred cryptocurrency.
Is Customer Support Helpful?
Customer service is one of those factors that a lot of online casino enthusiasts overlook. It’s true that most people who play casino games online don’t have questions or encounter any problems, but issues occasionally occur. When they do, you want to get the answers and solutions as quickly as possible. This is why it’s so important to select a cryptocurrency casino that offers 24/7/365 support.
Choosing a site that only offers limited customer service hours means that you may have to wait several hours before you get the help you need. Furthermore, the operator should provide support by live chat and by telephone. Having to get answers through email communications can be a lengthy and frustrating process. We recommend contacting a site’s support department before signing up just to see how efficient and professional it is.
Does the Site Support the Cryptocurrency that you Own?
Not everybody owns major cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Ripple. There are loads of other altcoins out there, and you might be planning to use one of them. Therefore, it only makes sense to find out if the site you want to join supports the crypto you want to use. The good news is that many of the most highly-rated crypto casinos conveniently support a huge range of altcoins. On top of that, it’s easy to convert your altcoins into other coins or simply invest in a new cryptocurrency at a reputable crypto exchange.
How Fast are Withdrawals?
Few things are as exciting as being in the enviable position of cashing out your winnings. As mentioned earlier in this guide, fast withdrawals are one of the main benefits of using crypto for online casino gaming. It can take several days to gain access to your winnings if you use an eWallet, credit card, or other traditional payment option. Conversely, crypto withdrawals usually arrive in your wallet within minutes. This really adds to the overall experience and removes the anxiety of receiving your money. Just make a point of looking into the site’s processing times before you register.
One of the biggest knocks on traditional payment solutions is that they are frequently subject to low limits. A lot of times, the limits on credit/debit cards and eWallet withdrawal limits are just a few thousand dollars per month. Imagine the frustration you’d experience if you were up $100,000 and had to spread out your withdrawals over several months. Our favorite crypto casinos generally offer much higher withdrawal limits. As is the case with withdrawal times, it’s a good idea to find out what the withdrawal limits are at a site before you open an account. You shouldn’t have a hard time finding a crypto gambling site that doesn’t have any limits on the amount you can withdraw in a single transaction.
Who doesn’t like to get big bonuses and other perks when they play real money casino games? Almost every online casino offers customers a welcome bonus as well as other benefits like reload bonuses, free spins, risk-free play, and more. Now, here’s something that you may not be aware of: many crypto casinos offer bigger bonuses to crypto users. For instance, you might be able to claim a 100% match bonus of up to $1,000 if you use fiat currency options. However, the same site might offer a 150% match bonus up to $1,500 if you use cryptocurrency. This scenario is quite common.
While you should put a lot of stock into a bonus, it’s important to read the offer’s terms and conditions. The T&Cs contain critical information such as wagering requirements, time limits, and other details like country restrictions. Understanding them will allow you to assess the offer’s true value.
Pick a Crypto Wallet
Once you have decided which cryptocurrency you want to use, you’ll need to get a crypto wallet to store your digital currency. There are two main types of crypto wallets: сustodial wallets and non-custodial wallets. With a non-custodial wallet, a third party holds on to your private keys. This means that they have control over your crypto while you are only allowed to send and receive funds. A non-custodial wallet essentially turns you into your bank as you have sole possession of the private keys and your funds.
We admit that choosing the right wallet can be a little challenging, but there are plenty of quick tutorials online that are designed to help you choose the best one for you. All crypto wallets come with unique pros and cons.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency
So, you’ve selected one of our recommended crypto casinos, chosen a cryptocurrency to use, and got yourself a crypto wallet. Now it’s time to purchase some cryptocurrency. All you need to do is go to crypto exchanges like eToro, Kraken, or Coinbase. There are loads of trustworthy exchanges out there. You can simply sign up, pick the crypto you want to purchase, how much you wish to buy, and then pay for it. You can use a variety of payment options ranging from credit cards and debit cards to eWallets and online banking. You can even use a wide range of cryptocurrencies at a lot of exchanges. This process isn’t much different from any other online purchase. Once the transaction is complete, your newly-purchased cryptocurrency will be transferred to your crypto wallet and ready to use.
How to Exchange Crypto Coins and Where to do it
If you ever want to change cryptos or cash in your crypto, you can simply go to the crypto exchange and do it there. You can use the one you initially purchased your crypto at, or you can pick another crypto exchange. Of course, you’ll need to register if you take your business to another exchange. Again, we suggest an exchange like Kraken, eToro, Coinbase, Webull, or Robinhood Crypto, although there are plenty of other ones out there too.
How to Deposit at Crypto Casinos
Depositing funds at a crypto casino is a breeze. Assuming you’ve opened an account at the casino, you just have to log in and select the “Deposit” option in the banking section. Choose the crypto you want to use from the menu and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You may also be prompted to claim a bonus or enter a promo code at this point. All that’s left to do is enter your wallet information and submit the deposit form. The deposit should reflect in your updated account balance in minutes, although it could take a bit longer depending on the site and the cryptocurrency you’re using.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
Withdrawing your winnings is almost the same as making your deposit. Start by logging into the casino and either clicking on your account balance or hitting the “Withdraw” option in the banking section. You select your cryptocurrency and then enter the withdrawal amount and your wallet address. The last thing you need to do is submit the withdrawal form. If you play at one of our preferred fast payout crypto casinos, you can expect the operator to process the withdrawal within a few minutes. The crypto will appear in your wallet as soon as it’s been processed.
Crypto Casinos FAQ
Is crypto gambling legal?
The legality of cryptocurrency and online gambling differs from country to country. Both exist in a grey area in many regions. This means that crypto gambling isn’t expressly legal, but it isn’t against the law either. With that said, make sure to check into your local laws to find out for sure. A basic Google search should tell you all you need to know.
Are crypto casinos anonymous?
It would be misleading to tell you that cryptocurrency is entirely anonymous. It isn’t. However, it provides the highest level of anonymity if used correctly. Now, your anonymity is pretty much blown when you sign up at crypto casinos that require your personal information. However, some unlicensed crypto casinos do not require you to do this. Just remember that it isn’t wise to play at unlicensed sites because there is no recourse available if they rip you off or mistreat you.
How do I deposit cryptocurrency at a crypto gambling site?
Once you have signed up at a cryptocurrency-friendly casino, you can head to the site’s banking section and select the “Deposit” option. This will open up a deposit form that will ask you to pick your crypto from a list. You can then fill in the amount of crypto you want to deposit and enter your wallet address. After submitting the transaction, your funds should be in your casino account within a few minutes, depending on which crypto you use.
How do you get cryptocurrency?
The easiest way to purchase cryptocurrency is by going to a crypto exchange such as those mentioned in this tutorial. After registering at the exchange, you can simply choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy and the amount you want to purchase. You can then use a variety of payment options to pay for your purchase. These include credit cards, debit cards, eWallets, online banking, and vouchers, among other things. You can even use the crypto you already own to pay for it at most exchanges.
How old do you have to be to buy crypto?
Because cryptocurrency is unregulated, there technically isn’t a minimum age requirement to mine, purchase, or own it. However, the most reputable crypto exchanges require that those who purchase crypto through their platforms must be at least 18 of age.
How do I withdraw bitcoin from crypto casinos?
To withdraw bitcoin from your online casino, you merely need to select the “Withdraw” option in the casino’s banking section, select “Bitcoin” from the list of options, enter the withdrawal amount, and provide your wallet address. Submit the withdrawal request, and your bitcoin will be in your wallet shortly. Be warned that most bitcoin online casinos will only let you withdraw bitcoin if you deposited bitcoin.
Do bitcoin casinos need a license?
Like any other online casino, a bitcoin casino needs to have a license to operate legally. A license from a respected regulatory authority means that the operator must strictly adhere to regulations. You have no real means of recourse if an illegal site does something like fails to pay you your winnings. We highly urge players to avoid unlicensed sites like the plague. We only endorse crypto casinos that are properly licensed and regulated.
Are bitcoin casinos safe?
Generally speaking, bitcoin casinos are indeed safe to play at. The ones we recommend certainly are. However, we cannot overstate the importance of only playing at bitcoin casinos that are licensed by a respected authority like Curacao eGaming or the Malta Gaming Authority. By playing at an unlicensed casino, you run the risk of being ripped off or treated unfairly. In that case, you cannot turn to a regulatory entity for help as you could if the casino is licensed.